We brush our teeth twice a day, but we often forget about taking care of our feet. Your feet give you: stability and balance; grip and strength to walk and run; shock absorption so that the rest of your body is not jarred as you move. They are taking care of you, so do take care of them as well.
“There are three most important rules: Wear proper fitting shoes, wash your feet daily, and limit conditions of excessive moisture content in shoes.” But there are more things you can do to ensure having healthy and smooth feet.” says Marzena Mlynarska, the owner of the SNKFED, a brand dedicated to truly clean skincare products.
Her magical formula for perfect feet is to:
- Moisturise them every day with lotion or cream. If you have the Out’n’Proud pack, you might be able to try the SKNFED Organic Peppermint Foot Balm just for that. But don’t put moisturiser between your toes. You want to keep the skin there dry to prevent infection.
- Soak your feet in a warm bath with essential oils or Epsom salts.
- Trim your toenails straight across with a nail clipper. Then use an emery board or nail file to smooth the corners, which will prevent the nail from growing into your skin.
- Don’t perform “DIY surgery” on an ingrown nail.
- Treat yourself with a monthly spa pedicure!
“Everything that we put on our skin will absorb into it and then into our whole body!” she emphasises. “When we use products rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential oils, we are doing what’s safe for our body and enriching it with those great ingredients.”
This is why SKNFED organic and natural Peppermint Foot Balm is a game-changer. It has a cooling and refreshing formula that will bring relief to your tired feet. High level of Omega-3 fatty acids due to flaxseed oil will moisturise them, Beneficial properties of Shea Butter and Vitamin E will leave your skin soft and nourished. And who wouldn’t want all that?